Who we are
Our Managing Director, Iain MacKay, has had a wealth of experience in managing Health and Safety across many disciplines including Hospitality, Catering, Retail, Care, Industry, Training and Recruitment.He holds NEBoSH and IoSH certificates which underpins that experience over the last 35 years.
We also have access to Health and Safety Consultants with experience in other areas to offer our clients the best possible advice and guidance.
What we do
We offer advice, guidance and support to businesses, services, charities and individuals from start-ups to long established companies who need an affordable, flexible, common-sense approach to Health and Safety including:
- Health and Safety Policy Planning and Implementation
- Health and Policy reviews
- Safeguarding Programmes (spreading the cost across an annual programme)
- Health and Safety Training Gap Analysis
- CDM Consultation
- Risk Assessment Planning and Implementation
- Tool Box Talks and Train the Trainer Programmes
- Health and Safety Business Planning
What we charge
Essentially our clients pay for time spent on projects. From the outset we will advise on charges and fees based on the complexity and amount of work required to achieve the outcomes required. As a guideline however the initial consultation would be from £450 per day with additional equivalent day rates for admin, compilation and implementation.
For further information please call 0800 112 3359.
RAMS: "A Perfect Solution for Tradesmen"
Risk management is about taking practical steps to protect people from real harm and suffering - not bureaucratic back covering.